We provide marketing coaching, website design and development, and quality control editing services to help our customers meet their goals, create usable websites, and communicate in a clear and consistent fashion.
The Path to Blue Denim
When you’re collaborating with Blue Denim Digital LLC, you’ll be interacting directly with its owner, Bonnie Boden.
Bonnie enjoys helping her clients with their projects, and thrives on finding solutions to challenges that arise in the process.
She understands what it’s like to run your own business. In 2007, she became fully self-employed, providing web development and quality control content editing services through her initial business entities that were called Boden Web Solutions and Boden Editing Services. They were transformed into Blue Denim Digital LLC in 2013. In 2017, after many years of being a fan of the program, she became a licensed facilitator for GET CLIENTS NOW!
Bonnie has been professionally involved in the world of marketing since 1992, both from working in various nonprofit development offices where marketing was a key focus of her responsibilities, as well as from running her own businesses — where marketing was/is also a key focus of her responsibilities!
She has been creating and maintaining websites since 1995, after first encountering the possibility of doing so during a class in graduate school.
Bonnie’s been an editor in one way or another since 1997. She started freelancing by doing side projects while working at full-time positions with titles like web director, lead developer, project manager, and magazine editor.
Clarity and Consistency in All Things
In addition to her formal and on-the-job education, as a committed lifelong learner Bonnie is always on the lookout for new books, websites, and courses to help sharpen her existing skills and add new ones. Along with learning topics specifically related to marketing service businesses, creating usable websites, and editing marketing materials so they’re consistent and clear, she also looks for opportunities to enhance her interpersonal and business skills, like becoming a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Course (which she did in 2016).
Because she believes that the best communications are ones that are clear, consistent, and free of errors, she aims for that in both the work she produces as well as the interactions she has with her clients and others. Her goals are to help businesses meet their goals by creating easy-to-follow marketing plans, and to help them create usable websites and effective marketing materials that clearly communicate offerings and support easier conversions.
Connect With Bonnie
When she’s not helping to create marketing action plans, working on creating or revising a website, or scrubbing down content for clients, Bonnie can often be found:
- Exploring the benefits of eating our leafy neighbors [she’s recently adopted a whole food plant-based lifestyle, and is also getting certified as a holistic nutritionist],
- Learning how to co-exist with paranormal beings and exploring the ways of alternate societies [reading urban fantasy and dystopian fiction novels],
- Managing 20+ restaurants and a few farms [in games on her tablet],
- Providing roadie/groupie/photographer services to rock bands [her boyfriend plays guitar in cover bands], and
- Hunting for buried treasure [looking for lost/forgotten items using a metal detector].
You may see more details about Bonnie by visiting her profile on LinkedIn.
Why We Think You’ll Like Working With Us
- We’ll listen to your needs and provide appropriate, creative solutions to meet those needs.
- We’ll communicate with you clearly and promptly, providing our expertise in your language.
- We’ll pay attention to the details of your project, carrying things through in a thorough and consistent fashion.
- We’ll strive to become a reliable resource for you both during the project, and after it is complete.
- We won’t disappear on you. (Seriously, it’s surprising how many clients have come to us with stories of service providers disappearing, often leaving them stranded in the middle of a project.)